Gather round the table with friends and family tonight and dig in to one of these delicious dishes that were made for sharing. We're bringing you foods like Fish Tacos, Sweet and Sour Pork Sliders and Pasta Salad with Lemon-Pesto Dressing and best of all, they all feed four or more. All you need to do is make sure you're ready to go with the perfect wine.
6 Tips for Cooking for a Crowd
1. If you're serving meat or fish, ask your butcher or fishmonger to prepare as much as possible so you have less to do at home.
2. Share the work with friends. If you’re cooking, give your guests their own small tasks such as setting the table.
3. Make as much ahead of time as possible. Why not make a big batch of cookie dough? You can keep it in the fridge to slice and bake later to really lighten your workload.
4. Don’t be afraid to buy in fresh fruits, breads and cheeses to compliment your homemade offerings. Everybody will help themselves and it will make the whole thing feel more casual.
5. Set out condiments to match the dishes you’ve prepared, such as mustard to compliment ham or chutney for cheeses. This saves any last-minute rushing around.
6. Fresh herbs make all the difference. Go that extra mile and add them to your main dishes to give them the perfect finishing touch.