PEPPADEW® Apple Chutney
- Preparation Time10 mins
4 green apples, cored and diced
3 cups brown sugar
2 onions, diced
3 Tbsp butter
2 tsp mustard seeds
2 tsp coriander
500ml cider vinegar
280g PEPPADEW® Mild Chopped Piquanté Pepper
- In a large pot, melt the butter and add the onions.
- Add the mustard seeds and sauté.
- Add the apples, Sweet Piquanté Peppers and sugar, and mix well.
- Add all remaining ingredients and turn to medium heat allowing the mixture to cook.
- Once cooked, remove and pour into sterilised jars.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Serve the chutney with your cheese board or as a topping on a gourmet burger.
Recipe courtesy of PEPPADEW®