PEPPADEW® BBQ Chicken Slider
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
300 g chicken breast
1 Tbsp oil
2 Tbsp chicken spice
1/3 cup BBQ sauce
100 g cheddar cheese, grated
50 mozzarella cheese, grated
4 Tbsp PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
8 hamburger buns
- Season the chicken breast with chicken spice.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add the chicken.
- Brown evenly and once cooked through, remove from the pan.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and place in a bowl.
- Add the BBQ sauce and PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped.
- Spread the chicken evenly over the half buns.
- Add the cheeses and the other half of the bun.
- Place in preheated oven of 180’c for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot
Serve the sliders with sweet potato fries or crispy kale as a side.