PEPPADEW® Beef in Black Bean Sauce
- Preparation Time45 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
For The Marinade
400g beef strips
1 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp dark soya sauce
1 Tbsp rice wine
1 Tbsp oil
For The Dish
1 cup julienne peppers, red, green and yellow
2 tsp black bean paste
1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
2 tsp ginger, chopped
1 beef stock cube
4 tsp water
¼ tsp sugar
4 Tbsp oil for frying
410 g red kidney beans
4 Tbsp PEPPADEW® Mild Piquanté Peppers chopped
500g baby marrow noodles, cooked
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together, and marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add the beef, to brown.
- Add the garlic, ginger and black bean paste.
- Add the stock, julienne mixed peppers water and sugar, and mix well.
- Add the PEPPADEW® Mild Piquanté Peppers chopped and red kidney beans, remove from the heat and serve over baby marrow noodles.
Recipe courtesy of PEPPADEW®