PEPPADEW® Chocolate Truffles
A great gift for your host or enjoy the holidays with family with chocolate truffle indulgence. Remove from the refrigerator about 10 minutes before serving.
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
300 g Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
250 ml thick cream
300 g good quality dark chocolate preferably 70% cocoa
3 tbsp butter
3 – 4 tbsp good quality cocoa, sifted
- Warm the cream in a saucepan, do not let it boil.
- Add the chocolate and butter, remove from the heat and stir well to combine.
- Dry the Chopped Sweet Piquanté Peppers by patting dry with paper towel, making sure they are very dry. Reserve a few for garnish and add the rest to the chocolate mixture.
- Transfer to a bowl, and chill for 2 hours until set.
- Use a melon baller or teaspoon to scoop out the chocolate mixture and roll in cocoa powder. Top with extra Chopped Piquanté Peppers.
Serve your truffles with a couple of small glasses of Liquor or Vodka shots or a post dinner treat, with coffee.
Recipe courtesy of PEPPADEW®