PEPPADEW® Tuna in Jar Salad
- Preparation Time10 mins
400g Tuna shredded, drained
Salt and pepper
200g PEPPADEW® Mild Piquanté Peppers Whole
200g white bean, drained
100g Black olives, sliced
80g Celery slices
4 hard boiled eggs, sliced
Olive oil and Balsamic
- In a Jar, layer your salad by starting with the tuna, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Then add the PEPPADEW® Mild Piquanté Peppers followed by the olives, beans, celery, red onion and egg.
- Serve the jar with a bowl and allow your guests to pour the salad into the bowl.
- Dress with olive oil and Balsamic.
- Serve with delicious crusty breads
Add roughly chopped fresh parsley
Recipe courtesy of PEPPADEW®