7 Layer Bean Dip
- Preparation Time20 mins
1. Spread the refried beans on the bottom of a glass bowl.
2. In another medium sized mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and half of the jalapeños together
3. Carefully spread this over the top of the bean mix in the glass bowl.
4. Top with the next layers of salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomatoes.
5. Garnish with some coriander and refrigerate until serving time.
6. Serve your 7 layer bean dip with Old El Paso Nachips and let everyone dig in together!
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™