- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time5 mins
2) Crack the crab shells in multiple areas to allow the sauce to enter the shell without it falling apart.
3) Add the crab to the oil and quickly saute for 1 to 3 minutes until it is hot. Remove the crab and drain the oil.
4) Add the hoisin, chilli hot sauce, black bean paste and white wine and heat until bubbling.
5) Add the crab and toss for 30 seconds. Add the sesame oil, and toss for 15 seconds.
6) Remove the crab to a plate and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions.