Asian Prawn Cocktail
- Preparation Time10 mins
1. To make the dressing, place all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cabbage, beans, tomatoes and herbs and then add 2/3 of the dressing and mix thoroughly.
3. Divide this into 4 serving glasses.
4. Carefully mix the last part of the dressing into the cooked prawns and top the glasses with the prawns.
5. Roll a piece of smoked salmon on top and serve with some coriander and cashew nuts to garnish.