Baked Pear and Parmigiano Reggiano Tower
- Cooking Time30 mins
1. Wash the pear and slice it thinly.
2. Arrange it in a baking tray, pre-covered with baking paper.
3. Sprinkle profusely with Parmigiano Reggiano and icing sugar and leave to cook in a ventilated oven at 90°C for about 1 hour and a half.
4. Arrange it on a plate in a tower shape.
5. Drizzle with Balsamic reduction (it is possible to replace it with maple syrup).
Recipe courtesy of Chef Andrea Pesci from Osteria della Stazione di Felino
Image courtesy of John Holdship