Black Forest Martini Cocktail
For the Chocolate Cream Topping
For the Garnish
1. Whip the chocolate flavoured Irish Cream liquor with 100ml of whipping cream until it is lightly aerated. It should still be a pouring consistency.
2. Fill a martini glass with ice to chill.
3. Fill your cocktail shaker three quarters full of ice.
4. Add the crème de cacoa, cherry brandy and crème de cassis.
5. Shake vigourously for around 15 seconds to ensure that it is well mixed and well chilled.
6. Empty your martini glass and strain your cocktail into the glass.
7. Top with the chocolate whipped cream, grate over dark chocolate and garnish with a glace cherry.
Courtesy of Waitrose