Broccoli and Stilton Quiche
- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time320 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ gas mark 6.
2. Line the flan ring with the pastry and bake blind for 15 minutes.
3. While the pastry is cooking, blanch the broccoli and refresh in cold water.
4. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the double cream.
5. Add the spring onions and Tabasco® Green Jalapeño sauce
6. Place the drained broccoli evenly in the tart then repeat with the stilton.
7. Pour over the quiche mix (if it's easier, pour the mix when you have placed the tart into the oven).
8. Cook in a preheated oven for about 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.Recipe courtesy of Tabasco®