Cabbage in Parmigiano Reggiano Basket
- Cooking Time30 mins
1. Preheat the oven at 200° C.
2. Arrange the grated Parmigiano Reggiano roundly on a Silicon Pat or baking paper, spaced well apart.
3. Bake in the oven for minimum 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and give a basket shape using a mug as mould. Leave to cool.
5. In the meantime, wash cabbage and thinly slice it. Crush the fennel seeds and add them and all the other ingredients to make the salad, at this point you can also add chopped cherry tomatoes. Arrange them in the Parmigiano Reggiano basket.
6. Put some balsamic reduction on the top.
Image courtesy of John Holdship