Chicken and Pork Satay Skewers
For the satay sauce
For the marinade
1. First, mix together all the satay ingredients to combine, adding enough milk to loosen the sauce.
2. Next, combine all the marinade ingredients, using enough oil to loosen. Throw in the chunks of pork and chicken, coating them in the marinade, and allow to steep for 30 minutes.
3. Heat the grill or barbecue. Skewer the pork and chicken pieces on lemongrass sticks or pre-soaked skewers and griddle for 15–20 minutes on all sides until cooked through.
4. Serve with the delicious satay, some diced red onion, cucumber and coriander.
5. Serve in a cos lettuce leaf with mint and coriander, with Jasmine rice on the side.