- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time40 mins
1. Cut up the chicken into small cubes.
2. In a saucepan heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add in the chicken.
3. Cook for 5 minutes on a high heat
4. Add in the sauce, let it bubble and then turn the heat down, let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, cook the rice just like it says on the pack.
6. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food