Chicken Salad with Bacon-Wrapped Greens
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
For the Soy, Honey and Mustard Marinade:
For the Bacon Greens:
1. Lightly score the chicken and place in a large dish.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour two thirds of it onto the chicken. Cover in cling wrap and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours or more.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the marinated chicken fillets for about 4 minutes on each side until cooked. Remove from heat and pour the pan juices over. Cover with foil and rest or 5 minutes.
4. Cut into slices. For the bacon bundles, wrap 4 green beans, 2 asparagus spear and 2 broccoli spears in 2 rashers of bacon, securing one side with toothpicks.
5. Repeat with the remaining beans, asparagus, broccoli and bacon. Sprinkle the bundles with the sugar and drizzle with soy sauce.
6. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the bundles for 5 minutes, turning often. Shave over parmesan Drizzle with the reserved soy, honey and mustard dressing.