Chicken Thighs and Root Veg
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time60 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. Mix the herb and spice blend with the olive oil.
3. Pop the veggies in a roasting tray and drizzle with the season oil, then toss them about to get everything lovely and coated. Brush what's left over the chicken thighs.
4. Pop the chicken on top of the veg and roast it all in the oven for about 45-50 minutes, until it's all lovely and golden and the chicken is cooked through.
5. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food