Chocolate hazelnut smooches
- Preparation Time30 mins
- Cooking Time22 mins
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2) In another medium bowl, place the chocolate hazelnut spread, butter, and both sugars. Using a hand mixer, cream the ingredients together, for about 3 minutes, until smooth.
3) Add the egg and vanilla and blend until incorporated.
4) Stir in the dry ingredients, until just incorporated.
5) Shape the cookie dough into walnut-sized balls. Rolls the balls in the orange sprinkles or orange sugar, pressing to coat.
5) Place the cookies on a heavy baking sheet about 10cm apart. Bake for 8 minutes.
5) Remove the cookies from the oven. Quickly place a chocolate kiss in the middle of each cookie. Return the cookies to the oven and bake for another 3 minutes. Cool the cookies on a wire rack.