Chocolate pecan pie
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time35 mins
2) Cover bottom of pie crust with pecans.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted butter.
4) Add the corn syrup, sugar, bourbon and the chopped chocolate. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
5) Pour mixture into the pie shell over the pecans and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
6) Lower the oven temperature to 175 degrees C and continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes or until pie is set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.