Christmas Bonanza (non alcoholic cocktail)
1. Put heaps of crushed ice into a hurricane glass.
2. Cut off two leaves from the top of the pineapple, make a slit in the base of each at opposite angles and feed onto side of the glass (making a ‘V’ shape).
3. Cut a thin wedge of pineapple, slit on the fruit side and add to side of the glass alongside the leaves.
4. Add the juices one by one to the ice, building the cocktail steadily.
5. Make a ‘cheek’ of lime by cutting off one side of the fruit and add to the glass.
6. Add half a 'cheek’ of orange and add to the glass.
7. Add another long thin wedge of pineapple with the skin off.
8. Add the cordials to the glass, stir to mix all together. Top up with chilled elderflower fizz and give another gentle stir.