Cuban Mojo Pork
- Cooking Time220 mins
For the serving
1. In a food processor, add all the marinade ingredients and blitz until smooth and mixed and season it with salt and pepper to taste.
2. With a small knife, pierce the pork all over with half inch cuts. Place it into a container and pour the marinade all over, rubbing it into the pork. Cover it with cling film and leave it in the fridge overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the pork in a baking tray with the marinade and roast for 20 minutes.
4. Cover the baking tray and pork with foil, turn the oven down to 140°C and slow roast it for 2-3 hours, until it’s tender. To serve, slice the pork into thick slices.
5. For the gravy, spoon the fat off the cooking juices, leaving a dark brown sauce. Reduce it down a bit and then spoon it over the pork. Serve with the rice, sliced avocado, spring onion and chilli sauce.