Curried Leek Chapatis
- Cooking Time10 mins
1. In a dry pan on the hob, on a high heat, dry roast the mung lentils in frying pan for 1 minute, toss a few times.
2. Fry the nigella seeds until they fizz as that’s when you know they are done.
3. Add the leeks, fresh chili, turmeric, chilli powder, salt, sugar and lemon and cook until to soft, approx. 10 minutes.
4. Now add the cooked lentils to the leeks.
5. Serve the curried leeks wrapped up in a chapatti, dollop of yoghurt.
Recipe of Nisha Katona