Usually we wouldn't encourage playing with food but these are an exception.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time30 mins
For the brownies
To make the brownies:
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, oil, milk, and eggs. Beat with a handheld electric mixer on medium speed until well combined and the batter is smooth. Sprinkle in the espresso powder, chilli, powder, and cinnamon and continue to beat for a further minute, until evenly distributed.
2) Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted near the centre comes out clean. Allow the brownies to cool on the baking tray.
For the Icing:
1) Combine the icing sugar, egg white, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Beat with the electric mixer on medium speed for about 5 minutes, until it is very fluffy and the consistency of meringue.
2) Spoon the icing into a piping bag.
To decorate the brownies:
1) Once completely cool, cut the brownies into domino sized pieces, about 2.5 by 5cm. Lay the brownies out, in a domino game pattern, on a serving platter. Carefully, pipe small dots on icing and a line across the middle of each brownie to resemble domino pieces.