Easter Flower Cupcake
Little ones will love making these cute Easter-themed cupcakes.
- Preparation Time35 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
For the Easter flower cupcakes (per cupcake)
For the vanilla cupcakes
For the white fluff icing
1) Ice the cupcake. Top with pink sanding sugar. Place Jordan almonds on top in a flower petal pattern. Press a jujube candy in the centre of the flower. Cut the fruit-by-the-foot to make the flower stem, press onto the cake.
For the vanilla cupcakes:
1) Preheat oven to 140C/Gas 4. Line two 12-cup cupcake tins with paper liners. (To avoid cupcakes sticking if they overflow slightly, lightly spray the tops of the pans.) Put tins on a baking sheet. Set aside.
2) Process sugar and butter in a food processor until very creamy, scraping sides as needed, 1 to 2 mins. Add the eggs and yolks, one at a time, pulsing after each addition. Add the milk, water, and vanilla and process to blend.
3) Whisk both flours, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add the dry ingredients, in 3 batches to the wet, pulsing, and then scraping batter off the sides of the processor as needed after each addition. Process until the batter is very smooth and pourable like pancake batter, about 2 mins.
4) Evenly pour the batter into the prepared cups, filling them 3/4 of the way full. Bake until the cakes are just firm and spring back when gently pressed, and the tops are golden, 18 to 25 mins. Cool slightly in tin, and turn out of tin when cool enough to handle. Cool cupcakes completely on a rack before frosting.
For the white fluff icing:
1) Whisk the milk and vanilla essence together in a small bowl.
2) Slowly beat the butter and sugar, in another medium bowl, with an electric mixer until incorporated. Raise the speed to high and mix until light and fluffy, about 5 to 7 mins. (Occasionally turn the mixer off, and scrape the sides of the bowl down with a rubber spatula.) Add the fluff and salt and reduce the speed to low. Add the milk and vanilla mixture, scrape the bowl down, and mix until fully incorporated. Raise the mixer to high and beat briefly until fluffy, about 1 to 2 mins. Ice cupcake immediately.
Slow-Cooker Healthy Cranberry-Pecan Oatmeal Porridge
Healthy "Tortilla Soup" Oatmeal
Vegan Sourdough Stuffing with Wild Mushrooms and Walnuts
Vegan Quinoa-Cranberry Stuffed Acorn Squash
Loaded Vegan Hummus Bowls
Grilled Salami and Cheese Bites with Spicy Honey
Healthy Oatmeal with Matcha Yoghurt, Pistachios and Apples
Fudgy Vegan Brownies
Vegan Sugar Cookies
Healthy Oatmeal, Date and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Vegan Baked Beans
Mini Sandwich Buffet: Mini Grilled Cheese and Tomato, Mini Rachael's and Mini Spicy Patty Melts
Air Fryer Chilli-Garlic Tofu with Green Beans
Big Herby Yorkshire Pudding
Tom Aiken's Gravy
Italian Roast Potatoes
Broccoli and French Beans
Diners, Drive-Ins, And Dives
Guy Fieri takes a cross-country road trip to visit some of America's classic "greasy spoon" restaurants that have been doing it right for decades.
Man V. Food
A culinary tour across America, checking out the best diners, looking for great food and tackling the nation's largest and most fiery eating challenges.
The Pioneer Woman
Award winning blogger and former city girl Ree Drummond shares her special brand of home cooking, from throw-together meals to elegant creations.
When restaurant owners suspect employees of not doing their jobs, or generally doing lousy work, they call in the Mystery Diners. What will they find?
Turning a failing restaurant around is a daunting task under the best of circumstances; attempting to do it in just two days and with a limited budget seems an impossible task. But chef Robert Irvine is ready to take on the challenge.
Spring Baking Championship
Top bakers compete in exciting challenges inspired by the beauty of spring.
Buddy Vs. Duff
Top bakers Buddy Valastro and Duff Goldman compete in a series of challenges to test their culinary expertise and end one of the greatest feuds in baking history. Who will win the ultimate showdown and take a slice of victory?
James Martin's French Adventure
James Martin takes a road trip to explore the very best in French cuisine.
Barefoot Contessa: Back To Basics
Self-taught cooking queen, Ina Garten, shares her delicious, simple and unique recipes. Her dishes are perfect for celebrations and family dinners.
Best Baker In America
Skilled bakers are challenged to use their style and technical abilities to make stunning, tasty treats. The baker that impresses the judges the most takes home a cash prize and the title of Best Baker in America.
Bizarre Foods: Delicious Destinations
Chef Andrew Zimmern discovers the legendary foods that define a location.
Holiday Baking Championship
Eight bakers show off their family traditions and superb baking skills. They must prove their abilities in front of judges Nancy Fuller, Duff Goldman and Lorraine Pascale.
Chef and restauranteur, Ina Garten, shares delicious recipes inspired from cuisines all around the world, perfect for entertaining or eating at home.
Shaken, Not Stirred
Adam goes to Milwaukee to unearth some cheesy secrets in Brew City. Then, he slips into a spy-themed bar to try out their off-menu 'Spyburger'.
Harbor Hideaway and Lobster Garage
In Boston, Adam uncovers authentic Australian pies in an artful shipyard, an adults only secret steakhouse, and a lobster eatery in a garage.
Ree Drummond whips up four dishes that can't go wrong. First up, she makes chocolate sheet cake with vanilla bean frosting then delicious stuffed peppers.
County Clare And The Burren
John visits the Burren where he learns the art of making pork confit. Plus, he makes chocolate at a remote factory and cooks lobster by the Flaggy Shore.
Quick and Easy Breakfasts
Ree Drummond starts her day with quick and easy breakfasts like all-in-one mini bagel breakfast sandwiches and stacks of double chocolate chip pancakes.
New Weeknight Favorites
Ree Drummond dishes up new favourites to spice up weeknights. She puts a twist on cheeseburger sliders and makes an impressive easy tomato pie.
Grandma Knows Best
Ree Drummond celebrates the food she remembers from her grandma's house, making retro Salisbury steak, skillet scalloped potatoes, and irresistible green beans.
Dinner for Your Sweetie
Ree Drummond shares her ideas for a romantic meal for someone special. She teams herb-crusted chicken cutlets with cheesy mushroom and black pepper pasta.
Behind the Bookcase
In Austin, Adam finds a trendy hidden lounge nestled behind a bookcase in a hostel, a kitchen sink burger, and a decadent French toast breakfast sandwich.
Easy and Elegant
Ree Drummond cooks up simple and refined dishes. She makes crab cakes and 5-ingredient remoulade and peppercorn-crusted steak with pimento creamed spinach.
Kinsale And Dingle
In Cork’s Kinsale, John and Martin Shanahan make the ultimate soup from freshly caught fish, then John tastes the oldest alcoholic drink in the world.
Ree Drummond refreshes some of her favourite dishes. She makes delicious skirt steak and sweet potato fries and rustles up a Tex-Mex chicken pot pie.
Game Day Eats
Ree Drummond scores big with easy game day eats! The sumptuous menu includes pizza dip with garlic toast, hamburger potato skins and portable cookie sundaes.
Ree Drummond serves up four ranch-approved dishes that won't break the bank. They include Italian chicken meatballs and a tortilla breakfast bake.
Ree Drummond celebrates vegetable dishes sure to get rave reviews! Tomato cobbler, veggie-packed baked pasta and simple curry pumpkin soup are on the menu.
Wexford to Cork
In Cork, John goes to the legendary Ballymaloe Cookery School where he makes soda bread with the matriarch of modern Irish food, Darina Allen.
Winner's World Cup
Guy Fieri invites three chefs with previous wins to shop in Flavortown Market's brand-new international section, where all the labels are in different languages!
Guy Fieri welcomes four mothers to Flavortown Market to prove their culinary chops. To earn shopping money they must answer kids' homework questions!
Night on the Flavortown
Guy Fieri invites four new all-star chefs to Flavortown Market and gives them one hour to make a fancy three-course dinner using a mystery ingredient.