Easter Flower Cupcake
Little ones will love making these cute Easter-themed cupcakes.
- Preparation Time35 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
For the Easter flower cupcakes (per cupcake)
For the vanilla cupcakes
For the white fluff icing
1) Ice the cupcake. Top with pink sanding sugar. Place Jordan almonds on top in a flower petal pattern. Press a jujube candy in the centre of the flower. Cut the fruit-by-the-foot to make the flower stem, press onto the cake.
For the vanilla cupcakes:
1) Preheat oven to 140C/Gas 4. Line two 12-cup cupcake tins with paper liners. (To avoid cupcakes sticking if they overflow slightly, lightly spray the tops of the pans.) Put tins on a baking sheet. Set aside.
2) Process sugar and butter in a food processor until very creamy, scraping sides as needed, 1 to 2 mins. Add the eggs and yolks, one at a time, pulsing after each addition. Add the milk, water, and vanilla and process to blend.
3) Whisk both flours, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add the dry ingredients, in 3 batches to the wet, pulsing, and then scraping batter off the sides of the processor as needed after each addition. Process until the batter is very smooth and pourable like pancake batter, about 2 mins.
4) Evenly pour the batter into the prepared cups, filling them 3/4 of the way full. Bake until the cakes are just firm and spring back when gently pressed, and the tops are golden, 18 to 25 mins. Cool slightly in tin, and turn out of tin when cool enough to handle. Cool cupcakes completely on a rack before frosting.
For the white fluff icing:
1) Whisk the milk and vanilla essence together in a small bowl.
2) Slowly beat the butter and sugar, in another medium bowl, with an electric mixer until incorporated. Raise the speed to high and mix until light and fluffy, about 5 to 7 mins. (Occasionally turn the mixer off, and scrape the sides of the bowl down with a rubber spatula.) Add the fluff and salt and reduce the speed to low. Add the milk and vanilla mixture, scrape the bowl down, and mix until fully incorporated. Raise the mixer to high and beat briefly until fluffy, about 1 to 2 mins. Ice cupcake immediately.
Choux Pastry Buns with Coffee and Caramelised Almonds
Tom Kerridge's Barbecued Courgette Salad
Indian curry lamb skewers with mint-grilled nectarine chutney with pita
Grilled Chipotle Pork Tacos with Red Slaw
Michel Roux's Warm Goats Cheese Tart with Figs
Diners, Drive-Ins, And Dives
Guy Fieri takes a cross-country road trip to visit some of America's classic "greasy spoon" restaurants that have been doing it right for decades.
Man V. Food
A culinary tour across America, checking out the best diners, looking for great food and tackling the nation's largest and most fiery eating challenges.
The Pioneer Woman
Award winning blogger and former city girl Ree Drummond shares her special brand of home cooking, from throw-together meals to elegant creations.
When restaurant owners suspect employees of not doing their jobs, or generally doing lousy work, they call in the Mystery Diners. What will they find?
Turning a failing restaurant around is a daunting task under the best of circumstances; attempting to do it in just two days and with a limited budget seems an impossible task. But chef Robert Irvine is ready to take on the challenge.
Teams of cake decorators, candy makers and pumpkin carvers create Halloween-themed displays in an elimination battle for a big cash prize.
Barefoot Contessa: Back To Basics
Self-taught cooking queen, Ina Garten, shares her delicious, simple and unique recipes. Her dishes are perfect for celebrations and family dinners.
Halloween Baking Championship
America’s top bakers battle it out to bake the spookiest, creepiest and most irresistible treats. The baker who impresses the most will take home $25,000.
Kids Baking Championship
A group of talented junior bakers compete in a series of very creative challenges to win the title of Kids Baking Champion and the $25,000 grand prize.
Bake Off: The Professionals
Teams of professional pastry chefs across Britain compete in a spectacular bake-off. They create exquisite desserts and showpieces in a bid to impress world-renowned judges and be crowned the winner.
Chef and restauranteur, Ina Garten, shares delicious recipes inspired from cuisines all around the world, perfect for entertaining or eating at home.
Holiday Baking Championship
Eight bakers show off their family traditions and superb baking skills. They must prove their abilities in front of judges Nancy Fuller, Duff Goldman and Lorraine Pascale.
Jamie's Great Britain
Jamie Oliver explores the history of British food and how British cuisine has been influenced by centuries of invasion, exploration, and immigration. He samples modern and traditional dishes and cooks up delicious meals inspired by his trip.
Man V. Food: Hall Of Fame
Food enthusiast Casey Webb travels across the U.S. in search of the country’s ultimate eating challenges. From his most memorable BBQ dishes to his favourite desserts, Casey counts down some of his greatest feasts.
Best Baker In America
Skilled bakers are challenged to use their style and technical abilities to make stunning, tasty treats. The baker that impresses the judges the most takes home a cash prize and the title of Best Baker in America.
Michel Roux’s French Country Cooking
Michel Roux Jr showcases the unique cuisine of Southern France. He sources incredible local ingre-dients, samples delicious dishes and shares his favourite recipes that are simple and easy to make.
The Best Of Man V. Food
From visiting America's greatest pig-out spots to taking on the most legendary eating challenges, Adam Richman has sampled some incredible dishes. Relive some of his favourite mouth-watering moments.
Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food
Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge samples the best pub food the UK has to offer and demonstrates how to make hearty dishes inspired by British pub classics, from the comfort of your own home.
Chef Nancy Fuller gathers the best the land has to offer and feeds her friends and family classic, farm fresh meals.
Ainsley prepares dishes for special occasions, including chorizo-crusted hake. And, food writer Alex Hollywood serves up pineapple and cinnamon tarte tatin.
16-Min Meals: Cowboy Favorites
Ree shares yummy 16-minute recipes for cowboys and cowgirls. She makes steak medallions and potatoes, and gnocchi with chorizo and corn.
Brownies Vs. Blondies
Duff Goldman and Valerie Bertinelli split the 10 remaining young bakers to settle the debate – which are better, brownies or blondies?
Bakin' With Bacon
12 young bakers are competing to impress the judges with their bacon cupcakes. They must use their assigned ingredient in a creative way for a chance to win.
Spots And Stripes Forever
The 11 remaining young bakers are challenged to make mini cheesecakes with colourful animal prints, from tiger to zebra – who will impress the judges?
Duff Goldman and Valerie Bertinelli challenge the kid bakers to create cakes with gravity-defying illusions on them. Whose extraordinary cake will rise to the top?
In the finale, Valerie Bertinelli and Duff Goldman want cakes that have rainbows on the inside and outside. Who will win the $25,000 and title?
Bite-Sized Birthday Party
The kid bakers are tasked with creating bite-sized birthday party desserts for an outdoor party. Who will impress the judges?
A brand-new group of incredible kid bakers introduce themselves and get creative with selfie-inspired eclairs in a variety of assigned flavours.
Valerie Bertinelli and Duff Goldman challenge the kid bakers to make meat, spinach and mushroom or veggie-Pesto lasagne to get to the final round.
The kid bakers are tasked with turning unexpected baked items like waffles, blondies and cupcakes into outrageous and impressive ice cream sandwiches.
You're In The Ballpark
The talented kid bakers are challenged to make over-the-top ballpark popcorn-inspired desserts. Whose creation will knock the competition out of the park?
Sea-List to A-List
The celebrity recruits dive into the world of seafood by solving a recipe riddle to make ceviche. And, the chefs show them how to butcher their own fish.
Cleaning Up In Mississippi
In Mississippi, a husband and wife are on the brink of divorce because of their failing restaurant. They call on chef Robert Irvine for help.
Desserts Doing Good
The final three young bakers create cakes to impress the judges. They must stick to a school club theme for a chance to be crowned winner and take home $25,000.
The sun is shining, and Ree is doing some California-style cooking. She makes wine-roasted chicken with pistachio pesto pasta and vibrant cauliflower tacos.
Friends In Need
Robert arrives at New Orleans to find a restaurant full of history but in need of his help. The livelihood of two families depends on its success.
After fishing in Le Grau-du-Roi, Michel shares his recipe for a flavourful mackerel dish. Later, he cooks a succulent roast chicken with herb butter.
Ainsley prepares meals for a lazy Sunday, from sweetcorn fritters with poached egg to slow-roasted lamb. Gyles Brandreth shares his recipe for fish finger sandwiches.