- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
1. Heat your oven to the maximum temperature.
2. Bring the potatoes to the boil until cooked. Strain and allow them to steam dry before slicing in half. In another saucepan steam off the spinach, strain and allow to cool. Make sure you squeeze out the excess moisture.
3. Fry the chopped red onion with oil in a non-stick frying pan, adding the new potatoes until they turn a nice golden colour.
4. Meanwhile break the eggs into a bowl and mix with the Carnation Evaporated Milk and black pepper. Add the cherry tomatoes and spinach and stir well.
5. Bring the pan back up to a high heat and pour in the egg mixture. Give it a quick stir with a fork to combine all ingredients. Let the frittata settle and cook for 5 minutes on the hob before placing it in the hot oven. Turn the oven down to 200°C (180°C with fan) and bake until cooked through with a golden top.
Recipe courtesy of Carnation®