Ginger and Coriander Corn Salad
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the bacon and onion together until bacon is slightly crispy and onions are golden and soft for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and half of the ginger and cook for a minute.
3. Add the peppers and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes until mushrooms are soft and peppers are lightly soft.
4. Add the corn and coriander and stir to combine.
5. Add the black pepper and soy sauce, remaining ginger and stir to combine.