Green goddess dip with prawns
A vibrant green dip perfect for dunking crisp veg and cooked prawns.
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time3 mins
For the green goddess dip
For the griddled prawns
1) Combine the anchovies, mayonnaise, sour cream, spring onions, herbs, lime juice, and salt in a blender. Puree to make a smooth dressing.
2) Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
For the griddled prawns:
1) Toss the prawns with just enough oil or butter to coat lightly, and then season with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat and cook the prawns for about 1.5 minutes each side, until they just curl and are translucent.
3) Squeeze the lime over the prawns and serve warm or at room temperature with the dip.