Green Papaya Salad with Seared Scallops
- Cooking Time10 mins
For the Salad
For the dressing
For the Scallops
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
3. Heat a frying pan with just enough oil to cover the frying pan. Heat until it is really hot and smoking. Cook the scallops quickly (approx 15 seconds each side) until seared.
4. Remove the scallops from the pan.
5. In the same pan add 1 tbsp oil and fry the dried anchovies until crispy.
6. Drain the anchovies on kitchen paper.
7. To assemble, add the dressing to the salad. Divide onto four dishes.
8. Place three scallops on each dish and sprinkle with fried anchovies. Serve immediately.