Grilled Jerk Chicken with Mango and Coriander Salsa
- Preparation Time25 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
For the mango and coriander salsa
1. Puree all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a food processor until almost smooth.
2. Pierce the chicken with a fork to make tiny holes. Place the chicken in a large shallow baking dish and rub the marinade into the chicken.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours, depending on how intense you want the flavor to be.
4. Preheat grill. Grill chicken on each side for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through.
5. To make the salsa: combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and let sit 30 minutes at room temperature.