Hot Wild Alaska King Crab Pots
These comforting crab pots are bursting with garlicky sun-dried tomato sauce.
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Mix the olive oil, garlic, sun-dried tomato paste, tomato purée, black pepper and stir through the king crab.
3. Divide the mixture between two heatproof bowls and top with gruyere cheese and small knobs of butter.
4. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the cheese has melted and sauce is bubbling hot.
5. Serve immediately with hot crunchy bread for dipping.
Cook’s tip: This dish couldn’t be simpler but it will never fail to impress. Try adding raw prawns to the mix as a tasty alternative.