Ice cream cake
- Preparation Time30 mins
2) Line a 20cm springform tin with cling film, both in the bottom and sides of the tin so that you have some overhang at the top.
3) Empty the slightly softened ice cream into a bowl and mix in the peanuts, 150g of the chocolate and peanut morsels or chocolate chips, the Crunchie shards and 100g of the Bourbon biscuit crumbs.
4) Scrape the ice cream mixture into the springform tin, flattening the top like a cake, and cover the top with cling film. Place in the freezer to firm up.
5) Serve the cake straight from the freezer. Un-mould from the tin and pull the cling film gently away before putting on a plate or cake stand.
6) Sprinkle the top of the cake with the remaining chocolate and peanut morsels or chocolate chips, and the remaining Bourbon biscuit crumbs.
7) Cut into slices and serve with the butterscotch and chocolate sauces, letting both dribble lacily over each slice.
Cook's Note: If two sauces sound like too much trouble – they're not – just opt for chocolate peanut butter sauce. It's hard to find an argument against it.