Johanna's gingerbread cookies
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
2) In a large mixing bowl, blend the butter and brown sugar until combined. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and then the molasses. Slowly add the flour mixture. Mix well after each addition of flour. The dough will be stiff.
3) Divide dough in half, flatten into 2 thick circles and wrap in clingfilm.
4) Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to roll out.
5) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas mark 4.
6) Roll out, cut into desired shapes and bake until golden brown.