Kinder Bueno Spring Rolls
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time5 mins
1. Take a sheet of filo pastry and put one Kinder Bueno centred and the bottom of the sheet.
2. Pile the white chocolate chips to one side of the bueno.
3. Start to carefully role the pastry sheet around the chocolate. When you get half way, dab each side of the pastry with flour glue. Then fold the sides into the centre to make a rectangle shape.
4. Keep rolling to the end and make sure you seal the top of the pastry with more flour glue. Repeat 6 times.
5. Heat the oil to 160°C and carefully place your spring rolls in one at a time.
6. Be sure to turn them until they are lovely and golden.
7. Serve with fresh strawberries and melted dark chocolate.