No-Bake White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
1. Set aside 8 to 12 raspberries for garnish. Put the remaining raspberries in a saucepan with the lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Strain out the seeds and set aside to cool.
2. In a food processor, add the biscuits, butter, 1/3 cup of the white chocolate chips and the remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and pulse until finely chopped. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
3. Set aside about 1 tablespoon of white chocolate chips for garnish. In a double boiler or a microwave, melt the remaining white chocolate chips. Set aside to cool a bit.
4. In a mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Slowly add the melted chocolate and beat to incorporate. Pour in the raspberry puree and beat to incorporate.
5. Spread the raspberry mixture into the crust and decorate with the reserved raspberries. Chop up the reserved chocolate chips and scatter over the top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond