Nutty "Raw" Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Preparation Time5 mins
1. Soak the pitted dates in 1/4 cup hot water for 5 minutes; reserve the water.
2. In a food processor, combine the almonds, coconut flakes, oats and salt. Pulse until a fine meal forms. Add the peanut butter, soaked dates, 3 tablespoons of the reserved soaking water and the vanilla.
3. Process until the mixture forms a cookie-dough consistency. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, then fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using an ice cream scoop, portion the dough onto the baking sheet.
5. Refrigerate until the dough is chilled and set, about 20 minutes.
6. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container with parchment in between the layers.