Organic Mini Minty Lamb Koftas
- Cooking Time15 mins
1. Place all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Mix together with a wooden spoon. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. When the mix is cool and you are ready to cook, shape the mix into small kofta-shaped pieces.
4. To cook, place the kofta under the grill for 10–15 minutes until cooked through and golden in colour.
5. To make a yummy yogurt dressing perfect for dipping, mix a few dessert spoonfuls of organic Greek yogurt with some chopped coriander and mint and some finely diced cucumber. Serve with some pieces of warmed naan bread and a few wedges of cucumber.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.