Organic Paradise Pie
- Cooking Time15 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4, take the biscuits, cereal and butter and mix together until thoroughly combined. Press the mixture into a 20cm tart tin with a removable base, ensure an even layer.
2. Bake the biscuit base for 10 minutes until slightly darker and firm to touch. Leave to cool.
3. Layer the bananas over the base and spread over the condensed milk.
4. Whip the cream, yogurt and icing sugar together and gently spoon in soft peaks over the sauce.
5. Lightly dust with cocoa powder for decoration.
6. Try serving with an extra drizzle of cream, scrumptious.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.