Organic Tofu and Shiitake Stir-Fry
- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
1. Drain the tofu and use kitchen paper to gently squeeze out any excess water.
2. Cut the tofu into cubes and coat lightly with the cornflour. Fry the tofu in the sesame oil in a pan until golden brown.
3. Meanwhile, cook the ramen noodles as instructed on the packet, then drain and put to one side.
4. Remove the stalks from the shiitake mushrooms and add them, the red pepper and the spring onions to the tofu, adding extra oil if necessary.
5. After frying for approximately 1 minute, add the soy sauce to taste.
6. Combine the stir-fry with the ramen noodles and serve.
For more inspiration and tips visit the Organic UK Facebook page.