Parmigiano Reggiano and Chicken Puttanesca Pasta
Add black olives, chilli, garlic and anchovies to this perfect weeknight dinner.
- Cooking Time40 mins
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to pack instruction until al dente, drain and keep warm.
2. Fry chicken in oil with onion, garlic, chilli, anchovies and olives for 3-5 minutes until browned.
3. Stir through the fresh and tinned tomatoes and basil. Simmer for 5 minutes to reduce slightly, press the tomatoes down to release their juices. Add in 75g Parmigiano Reggiano and season to taste.
4. Toss the pasta through the sauce and pour into a large ovenproof dish.
5. Sprinkle over the remaining Parmigiano Reggiano.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes until golden.
Recipe courtesy of Parmigiano Reggiano