Penne Rigate Arrabbiata Style
- Preparation Time20 mins
1. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes. Peel and chop the cloves of garlic, and wash and chop the parsley.
2. Heat a pan with the olive oil. Sauté the chopped garlic gently for a few seconds, then add the crushed chili and the chopped parsley.
3. Let the aroma enhance for a few seconds and add the tomatoes.
4. Boil the penne rigate in plenty of boiling water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta.
5. Drain the pasta al dente and toss in the pan with the tomato sauce.
6. Sprinkle with some more chopped parsley and serve.