Pork chops stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
2) Add the sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook until combined, about 2 more minutes.
3) Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl. Add the goat cheese and the cream cheese. Stir to combine and set aside.
4) Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the thickest portion of the pork chop. Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of the spinach and sun-dried tomato mixture and close the pork around the stuffing. Season the outside of the pork with salt and pepper.
5) In a small bowl combine the chicken broth, lemon zest, lemon juice and mustard.
6) Warm the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large, heavy frying pan over a medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add the pork. Cook until golden and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the pork to a side dish and tent with foil to keep warm.
7) Add the chicken broth mixture to the pan over a medium-high heat. Scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan as the chicken broth simmers.
8) Reduce the broth by half to make a light sauce, about 8 minutes. Spoon some sauce over the pork before serving.