Raffy's Turkey Sausage and Chestnut Stuffing
- Preparation Time25 mins
- Cooking Time25 mins
2) Add the wine, cranberries, and salt and pepper and simmer for about five minutes. Take off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
3) Put the remaining olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium high heat and add the turkey sausage meat. Break up with a wooden spoon and cook until browned and cooked through, approximately 8-10 minutes.
4) In a medium bowl toss together the fruit and onion mixture, the sausage, the chestnuts, the cornbread and chilli flakes. Combine all the ingredients.
5) Add the chicken stock and 75g of the Parmesan. Gently place into a 21.5cm square glass Pyrex baking dish and top with the remaining Parmesan. Dot with the cubed butter.
6) Place the baking dish in the oven on the middle rack and bake until the top is golden brown, 45 minutes to 1 hour.