Chicken wrap with rocket and parsley aioli
- Preparation Time6 mins
- Cooking Time4 mins
For the aioli
For the sandwich
1) Place all of the ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Transfer the aioli to a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
For the sandwich:
1) Add the shredded chicken to the aioli and mix well.
2) Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Using tongs, add the tortillas, one at a time, and cook until warm, about 30 seconds each side.
3) Place the warm tortillas on a work surface and spread with the chicken mixture, leaving a 1.25cm border. Sprinkle the rocket over the chicken mixture.
4) Carefully roll up the tortillas, Swiss roll fashion, tucking in the ends. Cut each rolled sandwich in half, diagonally, and transfer to a serving platter.