- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
1. Cook the spaghetti just like it says on the pack, then drain in a colander.
2. Remove the skin from the salmon, then cut the flesh into cubes and cook in the oil for a few minutes, carefully turning every now and then.
3. Halve the tomatoes and add to the pan and cook for a few more minutes.
4. Pop the pasta back into the pan, add the salmon and tomatoes with the pesto and heat through.
5. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food