The Skinny Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4 with the middle shelf ready. Grease a 12-hole muffin or cupcake tin well.
2. Cut the filo pastry into squares that are big enough to fit into the muffin holes and hang over the sides a little.
3. Brush each piece of filo with lots of melted butter to stop them from burning in the oven, then push a filo square into a hole and add another filo square, you will need to layer up 3-4 pieces. Repeat until you have 8 holes filled.
4. Place the filo cases into the oven for 5 minutes or so, giving them time to crisp up. Once they look golden brown and crispy remove them from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes or so.
5. Remove them from the muffin tray and place them on serving dishes.
6. Put the jam in a small pan and heat gently until warm.
7. Mix the Greek yoghurt, honey and vanilla together in a bowl then place a good dollop into each pastry case.
8. Now divide the fruit among the tartlets, piling it up high. Brush with the warm apricot jam to make a shiny glaze and serve. You can make all the component parts ahead of time and assemble the tarts at the last minute.
9. You can decorate with a sprig of fresh mint, or get creative with some raspberry jam thinned and well mixed with some water and drizzle it on the plate for a touch of old-school food glamour.
Recipe courtesy of Lorraine Pascale, Baking Made Easy HarperCollins, 2012 (£20) Photography courtesy of Myles New