Smoked Bacon Breakfast Tortillas
- Preparation Time15 mins
1. Fry the bacon in a griddle pan.
2. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk through with some seasoning mix.
3. Heat the butter in a pan and pour in the eggs to scramble on a low heat.
4. When the eggs are nearly done add some milk.
5. Pierce the packaging on the soft flour tortillas and warm in the microwave for 35-45 seconds.
6. Put the bacon on the tortilla, add the eggs on top.
7. Finish the filling with some soured cream and sliced avocado.
8. Close the tortillas and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™