Smoked Salmon and Egg Wraps
- Cooking Time30 mins
1. Heat oven to 140?C (120?C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 1.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and seasoning thoroughly with a whisk.
3. Heat the butter in a frying pan and pour the egg in to cook.
4. As the mixture begins to set at the bottom and side, then scramble with a spatula until the eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
5. Add the milk and warm through.
6. Stir in chopped dill.
7. Spoon the egg down the centre of each tortilla and top with salmon, spring onion and grated cheese.
8. Fold the opposite sides of each tortilla over the filling (sides will not meet in the centre) then roll up the tortillas beginning at one of the open ends.
10. Place the wraps, seam side down, in heat proof dish and cover with foil – bake in the oven until the cheese is melted.
11. Remove from the oven and serve onto plates, dig in and start the day in true Old El Paso style.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™