- Preparation Time25 mins
- Cooking Time25 mins
For the Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
For the S'mores
For the Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:
1. Combine the bittersweet chocolate and dulce de leche in a medium heatproof bowl. Heat in the microwave in intervals of 30 seconds until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes total.
2. Whisk in the hazelnut liqueur until well combined. Stir in the chopped hazelnuts. Cool completely, and then cover with plastic wrap and reserve.
For the Sangria Marmalade:
1. Pour 1 cup of the Merlot into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, uncovered, until reduced to 2 tablespoons, 12 to 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
2. Put the orange marmalade in a medium mixing bowl. Pour the wine reduction and remaining 1 tablespoon Merlot over the marmalade and stir to combine.
For the S'mores:
1. Put the boozy chocolate hazelnut spread, sangria marmalade, graham crackers, berries, marshmallows, caramel, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, cane sugar, banana slices and sea salt in separate decorative serving bowls or plates.
2. Allow your guests to make up their own fun s'more combinations. The miniature blow torch can be used to brown the marshmallows, or sprinkle a bit of cane sugar onto the bananas and brulee away!