Spanish Baked Butter Beans
- Cooking Time30 mins
For the Candied Beetroot Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Simply fry the chopped onion in a little butter over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
3. Then add the butter beans, garlic, spices, stock and puree. Bring it to the boil and then sprinkled over the cheese and breadcrumbs.
4. Place it into an oven, without a lid, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the topping is crispy and bronzed and the sauce is thick and the beans are silky and soft.
5. For the salad, combine all of the ingredients apart from the beetroot in a bowl, changing the quantities to your taste and then drizzle it over the beetroot and simply serve.