Spiced Cod and Prawns with a Vegetable Casserole
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
For the salad dressing
2) Pan fry the prawns in butter and season, to taste.
3) Cook the asparagus and then dice, reserving the tips.
4) Pan fry the artichoke, courgette and asparagus and mix with peas. Season and add a little stock and butter, then put into a serving bowl.
5) Put the cod on top of the vegetables, the prawns around and the asparagus tips on top.
6) Mix the mustard, vinegar and oil to make a salad dressing, combine with the cooked beans and rocket and season. Serve the salad in a separate bowl, along with the fish.